100th Look on Lookbook

3:57 AM



Wow. I just couldn't imagine how I pull off 100 oufits in Lookbook. For me this is so special since it's the 100th guys. It's the 100th! Wohoooooo!!!! Oh, how time flies. I started putting looks in lookbook.nu last 2012. So that was like three years ago. I remember I started as a noob and I was just exploring stuff in lookbook. Just getting some ideas from fashion bloggers and all. I swear, I have always visit that site like almost everyday and up until now. Lookbook helped me out to boost my confidence and just to be myself when it comes to fashion. I am so thankful with it because without it? I won't be blogging by now. It also helped me out to explore the world of blogging and how to express myself.

Anyway, I got the parcel from www.dresslink.com. I love the stuf and it was perfect for my 100th look. Hope you'll like it. :D


Round Sunglasses - NewDress
Blouse - Dresslink
Denim Shorts - Wholesalebuying 
Shoulder Bag - Dresslink 
Sandals - Forever 21

 That is it! I hope you do like my 100th look for today and please let me know your thoughts guys. I'm so sorry if I weren't able to blog about my travel adventures and I know that I did promise. But that would be the next thing I should be working on. Got so many pictures that I'm so confused and so lazy how to sort it out. LOL But I did post some pictures on my instagram and that if you followed me. Follow me guys @ yldratic_bellurz and let me know you're a blogger too so that I can follow back. One more thing, want to know a secret? I'm not using a real camera ( I do not own one ) for my blog. I just use my tablet which I had for like three years too. haha I did pull off 100 outfits in LB but only a few were taken from a real camera ( thanks to friends). DSLR would be the next thing that I'm going to buy. What kind of model and brand do you suggest? Something that is cheaper and can take good pictures. I'm not really picky.  Now you know why my photos are not really in good quality. I'm always trying my best to edit it to make it look more decent. haha Anyway, thank you so much for always staying tune in my blog even though I'm not so consistent. hehe. Till next and much love everyone! ♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great outfit and the blue color looks lovely on you! I have created an account on Lookbook but stopped posting there :( Difficult to get fans!

    I´m following your blog and I would be happy if you follow my! xo,

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog:) I've followed you! http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bright blue is so gorgeous and you are amazing in those shorts, so sexy!! Love those beautiful, exciting legs, dear. Very lovely lady :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blouse! You looks is very cool) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice bag dear;)

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. these shorts and sunnies make me crazy! you look amazing ;)

    the white ocean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look! I like your shirt:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great casual outfit! you look great sweetie! that blue blouse is wonderful. I received a package from dresslink today too and it cheered me up.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sunglasses are ahh-mazing!! So pretty!!:) http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome outfit, congrats on your 100th post of outfit in lookbook <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete